1. Michael Bloomberg decides not to jump in as an independent.
2. Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee becomes the actual nominee.
3. Donald Trump wins the election for President of the United States by 15 percentage points.
4. About half of the population of adults in the United States, those who have measurable intelligence, flee the country, seeking asylum in Denmark as political refugees.
5. Canada and Mexico build the border walls for President Trump to keep out the political refugees fleeing the United States, claiming "We don't want all those f-ing socialists!"
6. The Danish socialist system collapses under the weight of all the overweight American refugees.
7. The United States of America continues to devolve into a polluted country with crumbling infrastructure, masses of people living on the street in Portland, Oregon, and all people who are not white Christians living in detention camps.
8. President Trump and Vice President Hugh Hefner have weekly orgyistic galas attended by the upper 0.1% class.
9. (Note: at this point, my prognostication becomes too cloudy to see.)