Saturday, April 22, 2006

WHAT, ME BLOG?

I have not posted to this blog in over a month. I've thought about it a lot, I've vowed to post something, but I haven't. I remember thinking that I needed to write about the 3-year anniversary of the Iraq invasion; I also remember getting so bummed out about the 3-year anniversary that I just couldn't write. And the bummed-out-ness spread, like a creeping feeling of dread that overwhelmed me. Every day our press is filled with bad news from all over the world, and this is the highly touted 21st Century we all welcomed with such hope.

So I haven't written for over a month. I keep looking for good news hidden among the bad, and there is some. But then cold reality strikes. More murder. More genocide. More really bad shit from the mouth of our president-from-hell and his toadies. I know people who are so burned out by this stuff that they don't want to talk about it anymore - it's too depressing.

But here I am, posting to the blog about not posting to the blog. I have a lot to say. I'm going to do it. Every day. Sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter