Sunday, August 27, 2017

A REQUEST TO MY READERS

A request to my readers.
Dear Readers, please do me a favor and take a short survey, below, about my blog (readmyopinion). The traffic stats tell me that most readers get to it from Facebook, and this is because I post the links here. I am trying to reduce the ties between my life and the big internet entities, and I would prefer not to post links to my blog on Facebook. My blog is hosted on Google's blogspot, and I am looking at how to move to a hosting site that will not collect data from my blog.
So, if you would, the survey (you can answer in a comment by the question numbers):
1. Do you read my blog: a) never, b) sometimes, c) often.
2. If b or c above, do you go to it from: a) Facebook, b) directly to the blog, c) both.
3. Have you commented on a blog post of mine: a) never, b) once in awhile, c) often.
4. If b or c above, do you comment: a) on Facebook, b) on the blog site.
5. Would you ever go to my blog if it was not linked on Facebook? (Y or N)
6. Would you subscribe to my blog (RSS notification to your email) if it were easy to do and FREE? (Y or N)

Any other comments appreciated. Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter